Saturday 2 January 2016

The Old Aspergian in 2016

Happy New Year to all my fellow Asperger's people out there and Happy New Year to all you Normals ( wink).

So my new year resolutions are many as usual.

1. Write in my blog, even if it is waffle.

2. Give up chocolate.

3. Lose some weight for my dear son's up and coming wedding to his loved one.

4. Save as much money as possible towards my retirement.

5. Don't buy any more bits and bobs unless they are essential.

6. Stop wandering around looking at kitchen gadgets!

7. Try to recognise my obsessions for what they are - Asperger's.

8. Stop deciding the world is as according to my view.

9. Try to put to bed old hurts and bitterness. (Tough this one)

I am not putting in number 10 as it will spoil the look of the list.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, welcome back! I need to lose weight too as my Hiatus Hernia returned with gusto after I gained two stone! As for the other interests: I say embrace them all, just as long as they're not breaking the bank. I adore kitchen equipment too and as for the Lakeland catalogue: pure joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I like kitchen gadgets too. Have you been into a Homesense store? Oh my gosh! Loads of interesting things. I don't need them, won't ever use them, but I love the designs.

    ReplyDelete